Welcome to the Student and Parents section of our website. Below you will find our organizations scholarship process. Please review all of the links and pages under each step to guide you through the process.
Annual Award Process
1. Board members will present the annual Dollars for Scholars Scholarships and process to Shakopee High School Seniors during their homeroom time on Friday, Jan. 27th, 2017. Students will receive this handout at the meeting to guide them through our application process.
2. Scholarships will open on Friday, Jan. 27th, 2017 at 10am. To begin your profile and learn more about the application, please visit our 'How to Apply' page.
3. Scholarships will close at midnight on March 24th, 2017.
4. Students will be notified around April 14th, 2017 if they will be awarded a scholarship.
5. Awards will be presented at the 2017 Annual Awards Breakfast on Thurs., May 25th, 2017 at Shakopee Area Catholic School gym in Shakopee. Parents or guardians will be invited to attend with each student.
6. Students must accept their award in ChapterNet by midnight on May 31st, 2017. If you do not accept your award, your money will be forfeited.
7. Students should send a 'Thank You' note to their scholarship sponsor. Check out our "Writing a Thank You" page for hints to help write your note. To request the address of your sponsor, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Students must claim their award by April 1st, 2018. If they do not claim it by then, their money will be forfeited. Please find more information on how to caim your scholarship on our 'Redeem Your Award' page.